We are a regional organization of illustrators whose works focus on science and nature.
Our goals are to:
- Further our own professional development by learning from each other
- Encourage each other toward higher standards of competence and ethics
- Network and socialize with others having similar interests and work experiences
- Support the intellectual property rights of visual artists
- Promote our discipline to the general public and to potential clients
- Educate the public about science and nature through our work
We meet every month or two throughout the year, primarily in locations between Kitchener and Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Anyone with a genuine interest in nature and science illustration is welcome to join.